If you're not going to be eating or serving your wings right away, our Cold Wing Pack is the perfect solution! The wings are cooked through, then chilled, with the sauce on the side. This prevents them from sitting in the sauce for too long and getting "mushy". You can order any size and have them regular or dirt style. Please note: We need 1 hour advance notice to prepare a Cold Wing Pack.
Heating the Cold Wing Pack at home is super easy! Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place wings on a sheet pan (do not use cooking spray or any other "grease" on the pan). Cook for 10-12 minutes. Keep in mind, your wings are already thoroughly cooked, you are just re-heating them.
- Warm your container of sauce gently, on low heat, on the stove top or microwave.
- Remove the wings from the oven and place them in the bucket or a large bowl.
- Place the sauce over the wings and shake the bucket or mix the wings with the sauce in the bowl to evenly distribute.
Here's a brief video showing a Cold Wing Pack coming out of the oven/bucket. Perfect! Even after sitting in the fridge for hours or a couple of days. Oh yea!
Please call us at 860-747-6813 at least 1 hour in advance to order your Cold Wing Pack.