Our full menu is available for take-out, though at certain times we may limit take-out to chicken wings only. Generally, take-out will be limited to chicken wings during extremely high volume periods. We sometimes know in advance that take-out will be chicken wings only, such as New Year's Eve day and night and Super Bowl weekend (see below). There may also be other days/times we need to limit take-out on an impromptu basis to insure guest satisfaction; as an example some Saturday evenings between 4:00pm and 8:30pm take-out may be chicken wings only.
Generally, we don’t need much notice for a take-out order (30 minutes, but more often than not, 20 minutes) unless it’s unusually large or it's a high volume period. If you do have a very large take-out order, e.g., a department lunch or a big party order of wings (more than 5 buckets of wings), take a look at our new Catering menu, click here. There are times when take-out may take longer than 30 minutes, but this is rare and usually involves a popular sporting event (see below). On Friday and Saturday nights between 4:00pm and 8:30pm the wait for take-out might be longer than 30 minutes so if you’re in a time crunch, you may want to give it some extra time.
For reference, here are a few examples from the past year when our take-out order time was longer than 30 minutes:
- Super Bowl weekend (please see below, we have a special ordering process for Super Bowl)
- The Patriots in the playoffs
- The Red Sox in the playoffs and World Series
- UConn Men and Women’s basketball teams doing really well in March Madness (Dual Championships, yes! #BleedBlue)
- New Year’s Eve
- Sunday nights before a Monday holiday (Washington’s Birthday, Columbus Day)
- Father’s Day
In 2016 we served almost 10 tons of chicken wings via take-out during Super Bowl weekend. That’s almost 20,000 pounds. In one weekend. That’s a lot of wings. We’ve been doing this for a long time so we have the process down to a science. Awesome! In order to accommodate that huge quantity and ensure the best experience for our guests, we have a special system set-up. We will post the process well in advance, but here’s some information:
- All chicken wing orders for Super Bowl weekend must be placed in advance. We start taking pre-orders about a week prior.
- We recommend picking up wings on Friday or Saturday and then re-heating at home. This is called our Cold Wing Pack, which you can learn more about here. The wings are cooked and chilled, with the sauce on the side. Very easy to re-heat at home and delicious!
- Picking up wings for the Super Bowl on Sunday after 3:00pm may result in a bit of a wait. Your wings will be ready, but as the game time approaches (usually 6:30pm), more people will be arriving to pick-up wings. Please leave yourself time for pick-up and return home in time for the game.
Catering and Delivery
We do not deliver, sorry. We have a new Catering menu for larger orders; family dinners, special occasions, business luncheons; something for every occasion! Click here to see our Catering menu.